About Me!

I am Amanpreet Kaur and I am from India and a full time student of Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction at University of Regina. If I talk about my native place, I am from Northern part of India and the name of city is Gurgaon which is in Haryana province. I worked as a chemistry teacher in my home country and now I am full time student.

In this era of various emerging technologies, the education domain has also been in the vast influence of technology. The field of curriculum and instruction involves designing and development of courses for both web-based and classroom training. Therefore, this mix and match diverted my interest in this specific field of work. During my bachelor’s in education, I had a keen interest in developing the methods of using new methodology, teaching aids and technology. As nowadays, education is more inclined towards implementation of technology.

I love to become friend with others and want to work in a different environment, in addition to speaking with people from various backgrounds. I am looking forward to this course as I am excited to learn more about technologies in education.

2 Comments
  1. Hi Amanpreet! I love how your About Me post situations you geographically. It is such a gift to have colleagues in this course from a multitude of different backgrounds. I’m looking forward to following your journey in this course!